GENERAL PRIZE COMPETITION TERMS
From time to time, we operate prize competitions. Each prize competition is a multiple stage game which requires entrants to exercise skill, knowledge and/or judgment in the first stage, with successful entrants entered into a second stage random prize draw with the opportunity to win a grand prize (Prize Competition).
This page sets out the general terms and conditions applicable to each Prize Competition that we operate. Additional specific terms (such as the cost of entry and opening and closing dates) will apply to each individual Prize Competition – these will be prominently displayed at the point of entry.
All entries to Prize Competitions and redemption of any prizes won are subject to the following:
- These general prize competition terms (General Prize Competition Terms);
- Additional specific rules for each individual Prize Competition displayed prominently at the point of entry (Specific Prize Competition Terms); and
- Our general website terms available here (Website Terms).
Please ensure that you have read each of the General Prize Competition Terms, the Specific Prize Competition Terms and the Website Terms before entering any Prize Competition operated by us.
The Promoter of this Prize Competition is:
Low 6 Limited a company registered in England (Company Number 10799636) whose registered office is located at 1 Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, England, B90 4RZ.
Entry and Conditions of Entry
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by each of the General Prize Competition Terms, Specific Prize Competition Terms and Website Terms upon entry to any Prize Competition.
- Entry to Prize Competitions is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over who hold an account with the Promoter, except: (i) employees of the Promoter, their affiliate companies and their agencies; (ii) anyone professionally connected with the promotion; (iii) residents of Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
- You must only use your own account to enter any Prize Competition. Anyone found to be using an account that is not their own, using false details and/or acting as agent for a third party will not be eligible to participate in any Prize Competition.
- The entry mechanism for each Prize Competition will be set out in the Specific Prize Competition Terms.
- The entry charge for each Prize Competition will be set out in the Specific Prize Competition Terms.
- Please note that any entry fees paid will not be refunded in the event that you are not successful in the first stage of the Prize Competition.
- Please also note that where discounted entry charges are made available, these may not be available for entries made separately at different times or via third party mobile applications or websites.
- The opening and closing times and dates will be set out in the Specific Prize Competition Terms.
- The maximum number of entries permitted per individual will be set out in the Specific Prize Competition Terms.
- Restrictions may be placed on the total number of entries overall for the Prize Competition. If this is the case, it will be stated in the Specific Prize Competition Terms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to: (i) refuse to accept any entry; (ii) void any entries (and any prize if necessary) in the event of entrant misconduct, fraud, or breach of these terms; or (iii) amend, alter or terminate this promotion or any specific entries in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control. In respect of any entries voided under (ii) the Promoter reserves the right to retain a proportion of any entry charge which reasonably reflects the Promoter’s costs in investigating any wrongdoing and voiding entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for: (i) incomplete entries; nor (ii) any liability or responsibility otherwise arising from this Prize Competition in so far as such limitation / exclusion of liability is not prohibited by law.
- This Prize Competition is in no way affiliated with any social media platform on which it is posted.
- Your Data:
- by entering you agree that:
- the Promoter may contact you as necessary if you win including, without limitation, by sending you a private message or making a post containing your social media username, and that the Promoter may re-post any publications you make regarding the win; and
- the Promoter may include and / or announce on its website, mobile application, social media channels and / or elsewhere at its sole discretion the following details if you win a prize in a Prize Competition: (a) your surname; (b) your username; (c) your county; and (d) your Prize Competition entry.
- by entering you agree that:
Selection of winner
- The winner of this Prize Competition is determined by reference to two stages.
- The method of determining successful entries in the first stage is set out in the Specific Prize Competition Terms.
- Entries successful in the first stage are subsequently entered into a second stage random prize draw.
- On a date indicated in the Specific Prize Competition Terms, one or more winners (as indicated by Specific Prize Competition Terms) will be selected randomly from all entries entered into the second stage random prize draw. For the avoidance of any doubt, this prize draw will not include entries which were unsuccessful in the first stage.
- The random prize draw will be made in accordance with the Specific Prize Competition Terms.
- The prize(s) given to winner(s) of each Prize Competition will be set out in the Specific Prize Competition Terms
- The winner(s) will be contacted by a specified date and via a specified method as set out in the Specific Prize Competition Terms. The Specific Prize Competition Terms will set a timeframe for any winners to respond. If a contacted participant does not respond to the Promoter within the timeframe for response as set out in the Specific Prize Competition Terms, the Promoter reserves the right to void the initial second stage draw and nominate an alternative winner by recompleting the second stage random prize draw only. Any alternative winner may also be subject to a further reasonable timescale to claim their prize.
- The surname and county or social media username of the winner will be available to members of the public upon request for one month after the Prize Competition has concluded.
- The Promoter’s decision on any dispute or query regarding the Prize Competition will be final.
Prize terms and conditions
- The Specific Prize Competition Terms will set out the prize awarded to the winner of the Prize Competition and how winners can claim their prizes.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged by the winner for cash or any other alternative unless specified otherwise in the Specific Prize Competition Terms.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any costs associated with the prize (e.g. transport, meals, insurance or other incidentals).
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are both legal eligible and able to receive any prize advertised.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This promotion and any dispute in connection with it shall be governed by the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes.